Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I was recently asked by a friend of mine, "What exactly is diabetes really, when you get down to it?" When asked this my answer is usually something along the lines of "when your body can't produce the hormone that breaks down food into energy, so you have to take it other ways." This I know isn't much of an answer but diabetes really can't be explained in one sentence, or one blog post for that matter.

I'm no medical student so I won't be running a health blog, or a medical breakthrough blog, or a what's new in diabetes blog or whatever. This will be where I share my thoughts, experiences and opinions on diabetes that I have gained in the best way possible; by living with it while also living with the problems of a regular teenager.


So on a completely unrelated note, here's a cute picture of a kitten:
Some ducks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment